Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday ( 5 )

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine
and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating


We know were not alone on this one, 
but were gonna share it anyway!

Anxiously, Desperately Awaiting: 

Allegiant ( Divergent #3 )

In readers hands October 22nd 2013
And still not soon enough!

Have you read the series? Are you anxiously awaiting this release as well? Or is there something you are waiting for even more anxiously than Allegiant? Share in the comments!

Can't wait ? 
Read some Short stories from Four's ( Tobias' ) Perspective!










2 comments:

  1. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Allegiant! My friends and I have all read it and they're threatening me with battle axes for my preordered copy...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !