Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What's Up Wednesday (2)

In Place of Waiting on Wednesday Brittany and I will be answering book themed questions :)
 We would love to hear YOUR answers in the comments! 
Feel free to tell us what questions you want answered in the future!

What is a Book Or Book Series that you think you will Re-Read for many years to come?

Brittany's Pick: 

The Mediator series by Meg Cabot

Why? : 
Because it was the 
"the first time I swooned over a fictional character"



Michelle's Pick:

The Song of the Lioness Series by Tamora Pierce

Why?:

"Because I have never met a female MC so strong. She puts up with so much S*** and works so hard to get what she wants; to be a Lady Knight. It is inspiring."




2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the two covers for The Mediator, they go together so well! I haven't read any Tamora Pierce novels before surprisingly.

    My Waiting on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle & Brittany!

    I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe. I look forward to your future posts! You can follow my blog at http://lorenmathisauthor.tumblr.com/

    Best,
    LM

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !